It gives me great pleasure when I can be of help, encouragement, bringing pleasure and fulfillment to someone else’s day by my little medium of writing. One of my fellow favorite blogger called me a ‘quiet blogger’ once and I struggled to understand what it means to be a quiet blogger. Either way, I am happy to give you something to read.
So I got this lovely appreciation award from my dear Simply Etta D. Thanks a lot for the recognition, appreciation and award. It really does mean a lot to me. I apologize it took me this long to take on the challenge. Better late than never! (Can I even say that?) But when I am recognized within this small family of mine, then I know I must be doing something right. I would also appreciate if someone would point out to me if I do any wrong thing too.
So I gather here are the rules of engagement:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link back to their Blog – done that.
- Use the “Blogger Appreciation Award” image – done.
- Write a positive paragraph about yourself – I am a survivor 🙂
- Nominate other bloggers whom you appreciate – so I’d like to recognize and appreciate the below bloggers as well. Thank you for doing what you do. Thank you for making everyday a better by your words of encouragement, teachings, inspiring quotes, lovely book reviews, inspiring positive changes and all. I hereby present to you this Bloggers Appreciation Award. Hehehehe!
- Simply Etta D
- Dialogue from the depths
- Dream Big Dream Often
- Striving Nigerian Mom
- A cooking pot and twisted tales
- Opinionated Man
- Glover Deb
- Tikeetha T
- Silvia Magda
You don’t have to return the favor or take on the challenge. It can be tasking. I know.
So, there you have it.
Thanks again. Muah!