Sigh! A breadth of fresh air is needed from time to time. Life ain’t easy
I had a thought last week that I have been contemplating a lot and figured it might be worth writing about. I know negative people that realize they are negative, but I am not so sure they fully understand the impact negativity is having on their professional and personal lives.
So I compiled a list of 11 ways negativity is ruining your happiness and how to change it:
- Being negative pushes away positive influences and attracts more negative people.
- A negative personality will result in isolation, which can create loneliness
- Negative personalities are less likely to recognize opportunities
- Having negative tendencies can cause cynicism
- Negative thinking usually prevents individuals from seeing the progress they’ve made in life.
- A negative mind can create resentment towards others
- Negative people are less likely to show compassion
- Having a negative viewpoint inhibits healthy relationships
- The negative thinker’s inability to see the good in themselves…
View original post 521 more words