When I uploaded the post for Monday, I hadn’t planned for it. In between work and busy schedule, it gets difficult to find time to keep up with my favorite blogs. And then when I get recognitions such as this from Dialogue from the Depths nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award, it not only makes my day. It gives me a renewal of strength and love for what I do. So I say a big THANK YOU for this recognition. I am honored.
So here are the rules of engagement as I gather:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog – Done this. Can’t thank Dialogue from the Depths enough.
- List the rules – Done.
- Display the award on your post of the award – Done.
- List seven facts about yourself – Now, this is interesting. Let’s see …
a, I love fashion and the works – hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, bags, glowing skin etc. It doesn’t mean I have all of that though. 🙂
b, I love keeping healthy – eating right (I usually stock my fridge with lots of cucumbers and oranges) and doing some irregular miniature exercises. It’s the best I can afford to do right now.
c, Music calms me, soothes me and makes me fall in love over and over.
d, I’m a hopeless romantic (don’t use it against me)
e, I love seeing movies better at the cinema
f, I prefer reading to watching movie adaptions. I can a lot of imaginations and creativity from reading.
g, I love good written English. If you want to tick me off, communicate to me in an erroneous writing. I can’t stand it. I don’t know every word in the dictionary but I stay simple within the limits of those I am confident to use
So there you have the facts. 🙂
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them:
- A cooking pot and twisted tales
- Africanism Cosmopolitan
- Dream big dream often
- Opinionated Man
- Dialogue from the Depths
- Striving Nigerian Mom
- 28 and counting
- King’s Oracle
- Booky Glover
- Ebby’s Lane