Is this true though? Entirely? Or there are some things missing in the list? Let’s have some fun.
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say “I love her more than you”, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
16. Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
21. Open doors for her; walk her to her car – it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she’s your everything – only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her – if she denies something being wrong, it means SHE DOESN’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT – so just hug her. If she feels convinced of your care, she may share.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know!
26. DON’T cheat on her.
27. Take her ANYWHERE she wants.
28. Text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day and how much you miss her.
29. Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can always count on you.
30. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold you too.
31. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
32. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
33. While in the movies, put your arm around her
34. When people diss her, stand up for her.
35. When you hug her, hold her a little longer than just a hug and in your arms as long as possible.