It’s been a crazy week for me since Monday and I almost feel ill but, hey, I am a strong African woman. I am more than these crazy activities.
All through my busy schedule, I kept thinking of how my blog and readers would be suffering from no post from me for the last 3 days. Then this morning, Lifetitudes sent me this nomination recommendation for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I felt glad at first, rewarded already that my work is gaining more exposure and recognition. Then, on the second thought, I thought to Google what Sisterhood of the World Bloggers mean. For be forewarned is to be fore-armed. I need to be enlightened and aware of what I’m getting into (pardon me). So thanks Lifetitudes giving me the opportunity to be on this reputable platform. :*
Ok so now that I have some knowledge, I am more comfortable to participate.
So here are the rules of play:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site; done
- Put the award logo on your blog; done
- Answer the ten questions sent to you; done
- Nominate five blogs; done
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. done
- What’s the best compliment you have received?
My childhood dream has always been to write or direct. I started writing from the age of 18 and although I am yet to find a profitable marketing avenue, I am still in love with writing and do it wholeheartedly. So, when people tell me, ‘you are a good writer’, that’s an attestation that I’m on the right path – somewhat. 🙂
2. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I wish today was Saturday.
3. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. What cheers you up?
5. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
Do as I wish every time
6. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
I could probably have a few people to mention in this category but really, its the sweet part of their lives I know. I don’t know where it hurts or what they lack. It might be more than what we see, therefore, I would choose to be me any day. A better me though but me.
7. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
See answer in question 5
8. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
My breasts 🙂
9. Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations?
10. If you were going to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself?
Here are my questions to my nominees:
- What year did you start blogging?
- How has the blogging experience being?
- What best platforms have you discovered works best for you?
- What motivates you?
- What do you do for fun?
- Who’s your mentor?
- How often do you have time to read something new?
- What are you currently reading?
- Is it available in Ebook format?
- Where can I find it?
Thanks again Lifetitudes for the opportunity.